We had a study presentation in the beginner class! The theme of the presentation
Study abroad at one of the best Japanese
language schools in Japan – NILS.
Learn the Japanese language in our intensive program while immersed in the local culture.
General Japanese Course is designed to improve your Japanese language
skills quickly. Even beginners can progress to the intermediate
level after completing this program.
- Describe your personal experiences and express your opinions in a simple way.
- Speak like a Japanese native using proper grammatical tenses and in the polite form.
- Acquire the vocabulary necessary in everyday life and use the Kanji equivalent of the JLPT N3-N5 level.
- Read brief articles and write a short essay about your everyday life.
- Understand Japanese culture, traditions, and customs through various activities both in school and in the community.
Our lessons cover all of the following skills: reading, listening, vocabulary, Kanji, grammar and speaking with accurate pronunciation.
Even if you start from the beginner’s level, you can extend your studies for an additional 6 or 12 months to apply to Japanese colleges and universities.
Note: Prior to the program, all students will be given a level test at the school.
This is done to ensure that all students will start the program at an appropriate level.
Who is Eligible?
- Student visa
- Student with a working holiday visa
- Other visas/status (Permanent residency, spouse visa, working visa etc)
The program includes Japanese cultural activities.
General Japanese Course
|Hours of Study||20 lessons per week (Total: 760 lessons) *Each lesson is 45 minutes|
|Number of students||15-20 students per class|
Learn correct pronunciation and intonation.
[Listening Skills]You will be able to listen to conversation by native Japanese speakers.
Teachers speak Japanese at normal speed.
Activities help learners to better understand Japanese, even outside of the classroom.
[Speaking Skills]You will be able to talk about a certain topic after a year of study.
Only Japanese is used within the walls of the school.
Original and unique teaching methods are employed.
You will be able to speak Japanese in daily life level in three months.
[Reading and Writing Skills]Learn easy reading from the beginning.
You will be able to write original stories after a year of study.
You will be able to write several paragraphs by the end of the course.
[Others]Aim for JLPT N4-N5 Level. Lots of school activities, and lots of international cultural exchanges. Speech Contest held each year.
|8:40 - 9:30||13:00 - 13:50||HomeRoom||
|9:35 - 10:20||13:55 - 14:40||
|10:35 - 11:20||14:50 - 15:35||
|11:25 - 12:10||15:40 - 16:25|
Enrollment Schedule and Program Fee
|Program fee and payment due|
|2022 Admissions: Ended|
First 12 months tuition fee (Original fee $8,050 )-- currently offer $2,300 discount till June 25
First Five admissions only First come first served basis
Total price includes registration fee, visa processing fee, class tuition fee and textbooks.
Health insurance fee, accommodations fee and your travel tickets are not included
- NILS Admission Form (Download)
- Diploma of the highest degree completed
- Pass certificate of JLPT, NAT-Test, etc
- Your birth certificate
- Bank statements of your financial sponsor
- Copy of your passport
- Photos *Note : Above required documents depend on your nationality. Please contact us for more information.
Please send us all required documents and pay your program fee.
The school will prepare an application form for your Certificate of Eligibility and submit it to Japan Immigration Bureau
The school will send your original certificate to your home-address.
You will apply for a student visa at the nearest Japan Embassy in your country.
Travel to Japan and start your program
Download Application Forms
Download forms and fill them out completely.