For Prospective Students
Prospective Students who have passed :
- the JLPT N4 will receive a US $500 discount in tuition.
- the JLPT N3 will receive a US $1,000 discount in tuition.
- the JLPT N1 or N2 will receive a US $1,500 discount in tuition.
* If you wish to apply for this scholarship program, please submit JLPT certificate issued with in 5 years.
* You cannot use the discount campaign with this scholarship program at the same time.
For Existing Students
Applicants who satisfy the following requirements will receive a scholarship of 50,000 yen from NILS.
Who are eligible?
All students who are enrolled in 18-month or 24-month courses.
Duration of the scholarship program
Eligibility is reviewed every semester.
- Applicants must have a 100% attendance record during the assessment period.
- During the assessment period, applicants must achieve above 90% on all tests.
- Applicants must abide by all Japanese laws and NILS regulations.
- Tuition, dormitory fees, and utilities must be paid in full
- Applicants must exhibit respectful behavior outside of the school; i.e., no complaints from neighbors, etc.
When will you receive the scholarship payment?
At the end of every April and October.